We require that all Eternal Beauty Students adhere to these policies at all times. Failure to do so may result in termination of training or removal from your registered courses.
We adhere to all human rights regulations and stipulations
Download & Review our Student Course Certification Contract & Payment Policy Agreement
Download & Review our Student Protocol & Expectations
Download & Review our Student Training Guarantee
ETERNAL BEAUTY INSTITUTE
collection, use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with Alberta’s Personal Information Protection Act (“PIPA”) and all applicable privacy laws. The purpose of this policy is to outline the practices EB follows in protecting and managing personal information.
Eternal Beauty only collects personal information that is necessary for operating its business and for providing services to its guests, including personal information needed:
• To assess whether treatments are suitable and the use of our facilities are appropriate for your current health condition;
• To identify any factors suggesting that you should not undertake treatments/activities;
• To identify any cardiovascular or respiratory health issues you may have prior to using our facilities;
• To identify whether you have any head or neck injuries that would increase your risk of injury during treatment;
• To identify whether you have any infectious diseases which may adversely affect
our team members or other guests;
• To identify situations where the use of certain medications may potentially cause
adverse effects in combination with specific treatments;
• To ensure that you are aware of the risks involved with the use of the facilities;
• To assist our team members in assisting you should an injury occur;
• To contact your personal physician should it become necessary to do so in order
to protect your health and the health of other guests;
• To ascertain whether or not you are pregnant, as some treatments may have adverse effects on your unborn child;
• To provide to qualified medical personnel in the case of an emergency;
• To ensure we understand needs and preferences of guests; managing and developing business and operations. Eternal Beauty does not disclose your personal information to any third party to enable them to market their products and services to you.
Your written consent will be required to release any personal information, save and except where it is necessary to seek, arrange for or provide immediate medical attention. While we do collect and use your personal information for the above purposes, we are not responsible for ensuring you maintain a requisite level of health to use the facilities
or undertake any particular activity or treatment, nor do we provide medical advice or diagnosis. All users of Eternal Beauty treatments and experiences do so at their own risk and should consult their physician before undertaking any particular activity or changing the
level of physical activity. Eternal Beauty will limit the collection of your personal information to the purposes expressly set out above. In addition, Eternal Beauty may use your personal information for purposes of compiling statistical data on usage of facilities and health issues experienced by guests so that we may better tailor our treatments and facilities to the needs of our guests. If this information is used for statistical purposes it will be done so in a way that the aggregate data contains no references to individual guests.
Consent When you complete the Health History Form, the fact of your doing so gives EB your
express consent to use the information you provide for the purposes set out in the
consent for us to use your personal information, we may be forced to deny certain treatments to you in the future where to offer such treatments without accurate personal information with respect to your health would present a potential health or safety risk to yourself, our team members or other guests.
certain information if a court issues a subpoena or summons or where there is an investigation by a regulatory body.
Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the
purposes set out above, or as required by law.
You will have the opportunity to update your Health History Form before treatments are rendered. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Health Information is up-to-date and complete. As we may use this information to assess whether it would appear that
you are medically fit to obtain certain treatments, it is important that you regularly
update your Health Information. We request that you immediately inform us of any change in your physical or mental condition or copy of medications or drugs you are taking prior to obtaining any treatments or using the facilities.
Eternal Beauty takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Among the steps taken
to protect your information are:
• premises security;
• restricted file access to personal information; and
• technological safeguards such as security software and firewalls to prevent ‘hacking’ or unauthorized computer access.
frequently. If we make material changes to this policy we will attempt to notify you by placing the information on our website, at our Front Desk and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.